- DATA COLLECTION AND ACTIVITY RECORDING
- Data is collected through the Contact form available on the page and through the forms in the Contact, Home, Newsletter, Products, and Fall in Love tabs.
- The information we collect includes: name, email, subject, phone number, message, resume file, ZIP code, and city.
- Torcetex Indústria e Comércio Ltda. seeks to ensure the quality of the personal data it uses. However, for this purpose, it is essential that you, as a user, provide correct and up-to-date information, ensuring its accuracy.
- Our digital interface may record all activities carried out by you, our USER, through logs. We use tools like Google Analytics and Meta, which collect user information such as IP address, browser used, language settings, and pages accessed through cookies. The information is collected anonymously and for analytical purposes.
- Whenever the USER visits or interacts with the websites, Torcetex Indústria e Comércio Ltda. may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the sites are accessed. Usage data may include the type of browser, operating system, served page, time, number of users who visited the site, and previous views. Usage data is statistical data that provides us with information about the use of the sites, such as how many people visited specific pages of the site, the duration of each page visit, and which hyperlinks, if any, they clicked on. This use of data helps maintain an updated and interesting experience for visitors and tailor content to the interests of the USER. Usage data is generally not personally identifiable, but Torcetex Indústria e Comércio Ltda. associates it with the USER as a specific and identifiable person, treating their personal data accordingly.
- All technologies referred to and used in our digital interaction environment will comply with the applicable laws and the terms of this policy.
- USE OF DATA
- We may use the data collected and records of your activities on our current and future digital interfaces to improve your experience with us, for the following purposes: for relationship management, entertainment, and service improvements; for business purposes; to enhance your use and experience in our digital environment; for legal purposes and compliance with legal requirements.
- You are aware and freely consent to the collection of your personal data through our digital platform.
- If you are unable or unwilling to provide your consent, the following services will not be available: contacting the company, product location, and submitting a job application.
- The USER may manage permissions regarding the use of their data through the contact channel provided below, granting new permissions or withdrawing consent for current permissions, and will be informed of the consequences of withdrawing consent.
Contact with Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
- The collected data and recorded activities may be shared with:
- Competent judicial, administrative, or governmental authorities whenever there is a requirement, request, or court order.
- Automatically and legitimately, in the event of corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, or incorporations within the same economic group to which we belong.
Torcetex Indústria e Comércio Ltda. licenses technology to display advertisements on other websites and within its content as it is distributed on the internet. Torcetex Indústria e Comércio Ltda. may use third-party ad networks and third-party analytics providers to serve ads and provide analytics about site usage and content viewing. We do not share personal data with third parties, but ad network providers, advertisers, sponsors, and/or analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on your device and may collect or access your data in some way.
- STORAGE OF DATA AND RECORDS
- The collected data and activity records will be stored in a secure and controlled environment for a minimum period of 6 (six) months, in accordance with the Brazilian Internet Civil Rights Framework, taking into account the available technology at that time.
- The data may be deleted before this period if requested by the USER, provided that there are no legal exceptions that require the retention of records.
- The USER is aware that the collected data (whether personal or not) may be stored on servers located in Brazil, as well as in cloud computing environments or servers, which may involve the transfer or processing of data outside of Brazil to third countries.
- DISPLAY, RECTIFICATION, LIMITATION, OBJECTION, AND DELETION OF DATA (USER’S RIGHTS)
- You are the owner of your personal data and, therefore, have the right to be empowered with control over what happens to them. For this reason, we provide you with resources to know what is being done with your personal data through our customer service channels.
- For audit, security, fraud control, and rights preservation purposes, we may retain the record history of your data for a longer period as defined by law or regulatory norms.
- If the USER wishes to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of their personal data, they may do so at any time by contacting us through the communication channel mentioned above.
- The USER may object to the processing of their personal data, request the restriction of processing, or request the portability of their personal data by contacting the channels mentioned earlier.
- The USER may unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” or the “opt-out” link, if the company starts using such a feature.
- Similarly, the USER may withdraw their consent for data processing at any time. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of personal data based on legitimate processes that do not require consent.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Our legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data is supported by the current legislation in the country – Law 13.709/2018 (LGPD), and it includes:
- With your consent to do so (Article 7, item I, Law 13.709/2018);
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (Article 7, item II, Law 13.709/2018);
- When we need your personal data to enter into or perform a contract with the USER (Article 7, item V, Law 13.709/2018);
- When the processing is in accordance with our legitimate interests and does not outweigh your interests related to data protection or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 7, item IX, Law 13.709/2018).
- GENERAL PROVISIONS